Monday, March 5, 2007

Slooo

I have to get a bike with fenders and gears. I was hurting on the singlespeed to work. Took the short way to work and that even seemed a bit too hard.
I forgot to mention that on Friday night we all went to the Fashionista's godparents for dinner. I drank about a bottle of wine, plus 2 beers. That hurt more than the race on the Sunday. Sweet Lou just keeps pouring and I just keep drinking and then the next thing you know it is 10:00pm, I am cut, and talking about whether it is contact or movement that is the sign.......I think I also made reference to someone being in dry dock for a while as they had not had a date in about 3 years. went over big. Mostly we just laugh at me not with me when we get in these situations, that is the beauty fo being from the Peg, you can never get to high on yourself or be too cool, because at the end of the day you are still from Winnipeg! Go Jets!

No comments: