Watching AI right now. The girl from Minni just got bounced, wrong. They are showing Seacrest and Simon going to Africa. Every time I see things from Dafur, SA, etc you feel like a complete selfish fool. Sitting around watching our big screen TVs, eating whatever we want. They also showed stuff from Louisiana and that is really SAD. I cannot believe that they can't get this figured out? It is right there. Then again this is nation that can't catch a guy that is 6'11, travels with a dialysis machine, and lives in caves. I guess my expectaitons should not be too high....
Damn, the Croatian just told me a story about a boy that lost all of his toys, and everything else in Katrina. His Mom started buying him new toys once they got back on their feet, and he kept them in a kids suitcase on wheels so that he would not ever lose them again. He went to grade 1 with all his toys in his suitcase. I would be like that, if someone took my bikes. When I got new one's I would ride them....all at once!
On a lighter note check out this add we saw on craiglist
Got Big Jugs or Milk?
I am seeking a lactating woman who enjoys having her breasts sucked. You may be just leaking occasionally or full of warm, sweet and tasty milk. I'd love to latch on and take a load off your breasts. All the better if you can squirt your milky liquid over my face and rock hard $%^&. I will consider non-lactating ladies as long as you have big breasts and you're into role playing. If want to help me with my fetish for compensation, reply soon.
Maybe Braden or Jonah Mom's would like to respond to this! You can pick up a few extra bucks !
The Indian kid got through over the guy that looks like Uncle Cracker. Another rip off.
Well, not much else going on. The Fashionista got a time out and while standing in the corner she took a dump, that kid drops a bomb every time she wants out of things.
Another good story that the Croatian reminded me of. She took Mia-bobia to lunch about a year ago when never calls was here on business. Anyway, on the walk to lunch, Bobia is holding the Croatians hand and she tells the Croatian that she should walk closer to traffic, because she is bigger and if a car hits her she can absorb it, where as she is just little.
8 minutes to keep you in the loop.
PS my brother could do a wheelie longer than anyone I know on a 10 speed. He could easily go all around the block. He held the local record, but can't remember how long that was. It was long though. He could teach some of the idiots in Cat 3 how to take off your jacket when you are riding, or how to hop a curb.......
Thursday, March 8, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment