What Cracking?
I am going to have to fire these things off pretty quick!
My legs are still sore from Sundays affair. I went out this morning to ride and did not bother to check the temp. Went out in thermal tights ( shorts underneath ), thermal short sleeve top, thermal jersey, jacket, booties...it was 12 degrees at 7:30 am. Needless to say I was way over dressed. The way home was worse, it was about 16 degrees and I had way too much stuff to try to carry and no backpack today. I am pretty sure all of that stuff can be done with now.
Talked to Millertime today. I had not heard from him in a while so I gave him a call. He sounded good. It had been so long I had thought that he had left his job, or even worse, but he was okay.
Also, I talked to the Gooner today. He is good as well. Him and Jellykelly are getting things ready for the big wedding. Oh, almost forgot, Millertime thought that I was referring to he when I was referring to the Fashionista. He is a fashionista too.....well kinda.....
Never Calls still never calls, man she is consistent.
our calls end up at the back of the boat. Having said that poor Mondo gets no ring back at all. Mondo is okay with it, Convincing makes up for it with all the extra love he gives him. I will never forget the time we were in SoCal and Mondo took NC for a drive....alone? Me the Coratian, and Convincing were left scratching our heads. Actually, with 3. kids....make that 4, convincing can be a lot work, she has some pretty full days. I think the J-man keeps her bouncing pretty good these days
Anywaaaays, this has officially become the home of the Anna Nicole Smith Drama. The Croatian just can't stay away from it. Having said that, it is the only thing that CNN covers.
The Croatian is watching that damn Gilmore girls. It is the only show that she watches consistently, so I have to give in. It would be a lot better if some of those women would just get naked, or at least start kissing one another. Same goes for Desperate Housewives. If they are so desperate, lets get some tickle fights going.
Hey big props to Rawlie and Willow. Rawlie ran a sub 3 hour marathon and Willow banged out a 3:45 ( I believe ) and both qualified for Boston. Rawlie can run, no 2 ways around that, but he did after being sick with the flu and was barfing the night before. I think he is faster than that healthy Willow, what can I say. Never did a lot of sports growing up, but obviously has a bit of gift in there somewhere, because a 3:45 is damn impressive.
Okay, just going to see the Canucks finish off TB.
Oh one last thing, the Asian Sensation proposed. good work buddy. It only took you a year since you bought the ring.
Tuesday, March 6, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment