Saturday, March 17, 2007

Saturday and Coffee

Just sitting here with the family, having some coffee. In 4 days I will be in Palm Springs! I think it is going to cool off when we arrive from 37 to 26 C, not sure how I am going to survive that. We went out for dinner for the Croatians B-day, it was nice.
Willow emailed me yesterday saying that she read the blog and that she did indeed do sports growing up. Cheerleading may technically be a sport.....
She also told me that she is getting geared up to run Boston and that the other girls that are going are going to do it for the experience? I agree with her on this, what the hell is the EXPERIENCE? It is a running race, you go and give it your best. That does not mean that you trample people to do well, there has to be respect, but you have to go out and do your best. Apparently these women want to run together, Willow plans on going into the suit case of courage and tearing some legs off! Good for her! It is the Boston Marathon, not the 5k run for the cure.
The Fashionista is wearing her bib like a cape,sort of like of like Uncle Leo.....
Looks like I will try to hit the road race tomorrow. It is about 50/50 at this point.

No comments: