Monday, September 17, 2007

Waiting it out.

Waiting for my daughter to fall asleep. She usually falls asleep at 8:00 pm, it is 10:00 and she has called us in 10 times and she is in her bed just talking, singing and whinning. I feel bad for her, but man can she come up with the reasons not to want to fall asleep. Kids have the best imaginations! Oh well, it is all part of it. This is about the worst I can remember it being in a while. Not sure what is up. I have to end this as I am being called about covering some toes.....
Legs came back pretty good from Saturday. I painted a bedroom most of the day on Sunday ( rained most of the day ) I wonder if Wellens or Nys paint their kids room after having a great race? That is one way to know that you race for the love of it and not the glory. Well, not in this house anyway. Okay,the toes are really an issue now, gotta fly!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you're back baby. time for some seinfeldisms!

also we want europe stories. tell us how you ordered something fancy and then asked for ketchup.

-roberto-