Well tomorrow is Starcross. Checked the confrimed riders in the master 1/2 category. there are some big hitters. Dale Knapp? Damn!? Rich Feldman, McClugg? Geez, these guys are all super fast. I am excited and nervous all at the same time. This race is really training so riding "up" is way better than riding at a level where you know even on a bad day you are probably not going to be out of the top 15. tomorrow, I could be out of the race early if I ride bad. If I ride well I should be able to stay on the same lap. If I ride out of my socks, then who knows!
Driving up Creeeesman which will be good. I was going to go Han Solo, but that is boring especially when I am driving back at 11:00 pm passing out from being sh!t bagged. Hope I get some sort of descent call up. I have been getting the fire cracker starts lately and I want to keep that going if I can. I would rather go out big and fade a bit than go out soft and pick it up. Having said that you never want to go soft in any circumstance....anyway, I just hope it is a clean run for the first lap. Not like last year when guys could not get up and over the wooden overpass and were getting off. That is a sign that you were not ready for the race at all.
B.C. is going to Vegas after Starcross, what a baller that guy is. He told me he is going to rent a Hummer to carry all of his peelers in the back, should be sweet. I hope the girls have room with all the carbon wheels he is going to have back there.
Talked to D.B. the other day. He is reno-ing his house. Sounds like fun! A.M.S. said it is like little Beruit at their place right now.
The Fashionista has gone all Nocturnal on us.
Friday, September 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment