Saturday, June 9, 2007

Rusty!



Before I start the Fashionista would like everyone to know that " we don't like Swiper, he is a sneaky fox, Swiper no swiping!!!"

Went and rode mymtb bike today. Awesome, had not riden it in a long time and it showed on my first lap. Man was I bad. Second lap, after an hour on the bike I was pretty close to normal. It was raining the whole time I rode and it was slick. I set my tires up sans tubes, www.notubes.com, and was running them at about 35 psi. As it started to rain harder I dropped them to about 30 psi! Using low tire pressure rocks, I am not using a tire with a lot of tread and they hooked up great. More of the same tomorrow morning. Up at 5:30 today. I will be passing out be 9:00 tonight. It is worth it! Today was awesome!!!

No comments: