Okay, check this out http://robertogonzalesdebici.blogspot.com/ this is Enns Jr blog. It is pretty funny. I was re-reading over some of his old entries and he has one about me being in PS and having changed my work phone number to having given my number as the number to call if they did not want to leave a message. Classic, you call me and I tell you to call my number if you want to get in touch with someone.
Well, all the rats are coming out of the woodwork! Basso and Scarponi have admitted their roles in the doping affair. I can't believe they are being praised for these admissions. They had a year to come clean on their own and only when they were nailed to the wall did they do anything admirable. Then Basso comes out and says that he never doped in competition, but he had intended on doping in the 2007 Tour, therefore his previous results are legit? WHATEVER! why do they have records of you paying Fuentes in 05/06/07? Also, I love how all the teams claim they know nothing about this. Just hang the riders out there to die. Yeah, John and Bjarne know nothing about what is going on. Uhh yeah right. I saw another article that Basso's sister ( hot!) may be implicated in a drug ring involving some gyms in Italy. What next? Actually, I hope what next, is that Hamilton get his. there is no way that he can admit his involvement now, especially after his 2 yr fight trying to show that he was a twin in the womb. Double asshat. Valvadre is also being brought into the scandal. He should cop his plea as he is young, and 2 years with his kind of money he could just chill with hot Spanish women!!!
Okay, may have some more Willoy Jen stories. I emailed her to get her view on another dating fiasco. Will keep you posted. Haven't heard from Millertime in a bit. He must be out dropping his handicap. those Winnipeg ballers
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment